HandyDART Subscription Request Process
Released by HandyDART Scheduling Department (Effective Nov. 1, 2010):
- Subscription or Change requests for clients requiring regular transportation for/from Day Programs or Workshops must be forwarded via fax to our office from the Program Co-ordinator or other designated staff only.
- All requests should be received a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the requested date of travel.
- Trips are not guaranteed until you receive confirmation from a HandyDART scheduler.
- If we are not able to accommodate your request, a scheduler will advise you of other options available to you.
- We will require all subscription requests or changes to be faxed to our office using the “HandyDART Subscription Request Form”.
- We will no longer be accepting faxed cancellation sheets for clients attending Day Programs or Workshops, unless such changes are faxed into our office a minimum of 2 hours prior to the scheduled time of pickup.
- Cancellations that are less than 2 hours prior to the scheduled time of pickup, must be called into our cancellation line – 604-575-6600 option “2”.
- Also, please be reminded that clients booking miscellaneous calls (i.e. shopping, hair appointment, etc.) should try to book such trips during our off peak times – between 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., as it is often diffcult to accommodate such trips during our peak hours.